Some people think you have to spend a lot of money to have a great career wardrobe, others don't. Beauty and the Budget here says you don't have to spend tons of money on high end clothing to get the job you want--no matter what kind of job you have. And here is my case in point, summed up with these five essential items:
- Asos always carries great trousers, and they come in a wide range of sizes and styles. These are perfect for just about any career, and the cut allows you to wear them with flats or heels. ASOS High Waist Belted Pants In Skinny Fit ($42.43 at Asos)
- Blazers are pretty much a staple, and while it's great to have a quality one that will last a while, you may have to go with the more affordable route if you're just getting started in your career. Plus, no one is going to see that label. If you need to go cheap, this option is fantastic! Kate Young For Target® Satin Blazer -Cream ($49.99 at Target)
- The career woman needs a great bag to carry all of her essentials. Aldo always carries great shoes and bags that are perfect for professional women! This amazing bag speaks volumes to me. How about you? Lamountain ($40.00 at Aldo)
- Since your career wardrobe can get a little boring, punch it up with some leopard flats! And, again, you don't have to shell out a lot of cash for the perfect pair. Nasty Gal has them--Pretty Prowl Flat ($50.00 at Nasty Gal)
- A pencil skirt is a classic around the office--and you can easily take it to those after five cocktails. The Limited naturally has great selections on career outfits, and this skirt just happens to be under $50! High-Waist Pegged Pencil Skirt ($34.99$26.24 at The Limited)
Where do you shop for your career wardrobe? Let me know in the comments below!