Victoria's Secret has got you covered when it comes to the perfect New Year's Eve party look. I've always been a fan of their lip glosses, and I'm hooked on their beauty tutorials on YouTube, so I'm proud to present a step by step tutorial on how you can get these three easy New Year's Eve looks no matter what your plans are for the evening!
Look like an Angel with a soft smoky eye. This romantic look is perfect for a special dinner out.
1. Apply the “Lid” shade of the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Eye Contact from upper lashline to crease and along lower lashline.
2. Dust the “Crease” shade of the VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Eye Contact into the crease and onto the outer corner of the eye. Blend edges for a smoky look.
3. Press VS Metallized Eye Shadow in Gold Card into the inner corner to open and brighten the eye.
4. Apply VS Makeup Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate along the upper and lower lashline to define eyes.
5. Finish with several coats of VS Makeup Extra-Lengthening Mascara.
Perfect your party look with seriously sexy eyes.
1. Generously rim the entire eye with VS Makeup Eye Liner in Black Velvet. Trace the pencil above the upper lashline and below the lower lashline. Gently smudge the color with the opposite tip of the pencil.
2. Using VS Makeup Eye Shadow Quad in Overnight Sensation, apply the crease shade to the upper lashline and blend up toward the browbone, then apply it below the lower lashline. Smoke out the intense color by blending with a brush or with fingertips.
3. To make eyes “pop,” add instant sparkle with a touch of VS Makeup Hypergloss Eye Shimmer in Night Lights.
4. Apply several coats of VS Makeup Voluptuous Volume Mascara. For mega-volume, dust lashes with VS Pro Flawless FX Translucent Finishing Powder between coats of mascara.
Shimmering metallic eyes make this ethereal look perfect for a sexy night in.
1. Dust VS Makeup Metallized Eye Shadow in Petal to the Metal over lids.
- Create an eye-opening look by lining the outer halves of upper and lower lashlines with VS Makeup Eye Liner in Dark Chocolate, then gently smudge for a casual look.
3. Apply several coats of VS Makeup High-Definition Mascara.
(Disclaimer: I received the products from the "Angel" look for writing this post... And FYI, I'm wearing VS panties right now, too.)