Painting your nails is so time consuming, and there is no such greater disappointment than ruining a nail job just after finishing it. As women, we know how to multitask, but finding another activity to do that's completely hands free is tricky. Sure there are the quick dry polishes, but they chip too soon. You can speed up your manicure by using a hair dryer or running your fingers under cool water. Still, those methods aren't foolproof. The best way is the let your nail polish dry naturally.
Luckily, there are ten fun activities you can do while waiting on that mani to dry. And while you're at it, give your feet some attention with a bright colored pedi!
While you're waiting on your nails to dry, you can...
- Finish drinking your morning Latte
- Rate your last few Netflix rentals
- Watch television (for me, it's reruns of Will & Grace)
- Check all of those old, unread emails
- Scan through Google News for the day's top stories
- Finally call Mom and Dad on Skype or Facetime
- Play whatever game you're addicted to on your iPhone
- Lay out poolside or at the beach (bonus for getting that base tan in!)
- Read a magazine or book (just be careful when you flip the pages)
- Check out the latest gossip on Facebook