I have my face routine, my beauty routine, and my hair styling routine, and it's all on a budget! While I do believe in spending a little more cash on skincare products (it's your skin, and totally worth it to keep it healthy!), some of my favorite beauty and skincare products are under $25. If my beauty cabinet were stripped bare of all of its contents, these are the products I absolutely couldn't live without.
- Neutrogena Cream Cleanser ($5.99 at Ulta). I use this cream to remove my makeup every night before bed. Sometimes, I'll also use it in the morning to feel refreshed and clean.
- Neutrogena Skin Clearing Blemish Concealer ($7.99 at drugstore.com). If I was robbed of all of my makeup, I couldn't go without concealer. Unfortunately I always have a few blemishes to cover up, and without this product, I'd feel insecure about my face! This concealer contains blemish treatment with Salicylic Acid and it conceals and treats blemishes with natural looking coverage.
- CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick Embrace ($6.99 at drugstore.com). This lipcolor is completely divine, and it is the perfect lipcolor for my skintone. Although it looks like a deep purple in the tube, it goes on a deep magenta color that is the perfect statement maker. Not only is this lipstick pretty, but it also transforms dry lips to noticeably smoother/more gorgeous lips in just 7 days.
- SEBASTIAN Professional Potion 9 Lite 5.1 oz ($18.99 at Walgreens). Yes, it's kind of expensive, but I live in Mississippi where the humidity can ruin a great hair day. I remember buying my first bottle of this at a hair salon when I was about 14. My head of hair was turning into nothing more than a lumpy frizz ball, until I was rescued by this perfect lightweight treatment styler.
- Cnd solar cuticle oil ($3.00 at Bliss). My nails are always dry and brittle, so a good cuticle oil is a must-have for keeping my hands healthy. Although cuticle oil is sometimes an after thought for me, I try to use it at least three times a week. For the ultimate pampering experience, use it before you give yourself a manicure, just like they do at the salon. For the best results, use it daily after washing your hands.
Tokyo Milk Blue Birds Bubble Bath ($22.00 at Neiman Marcus). I take a bubble bath nearly every day of the week. It's my way of escaping reality for a little while, and it gets me rejuvenated to work on Beauty and the Budget after my 8 to 5 job. Tokyo Milk bubble bath is a bit pricey, but a 16 oz bottle lasts me about a month and a half with daily use. I'll admit when I first bought it I didn't think it would create a lot of bubbles (which it what I love about a good bubble bath), but it creates billions of moisturizing bubbles! Plus, it smells so wonderful you'll feel amazing once you get out of the tub! You can get it from Neiman Marcus, but I recommend buying it from Click Boutique if you live near Hattiesburg.
If you could only have a few beauty products in your cabinet, what couldn't you live without?