Investment pieces are called investment pieces for a reason--they might be pricey, but you'll wear them over and over again! Of course, you don't have to shell out more than $100 on an investment piece if you shop in the right places. Luckily for you, I've got a list of nine fab investment pieces all for under $100!
Your Fall Investment Shopping List:
- A chic blazer is always a good buy! I especially love this T by Alexander Wang Cutout cotton-jersey blazer ($180.00$72.00) because it has a unique cutout detail in the back that will always make it look fresh and unique!
- A holiday party dress will be in order once those Thanksgiving and Christmas festivities begin. I specifically love this Mikael Aghal Lamé bubble dress ($325.00$81.25) for its festive coloring and shiny detailing.
- A sweater will keep you warm and toasty during those cooler days. You'll want a good sweat to last you year after year, and this J.Crew Fisherman cable-knit sweater ($98.00) is so basic no one will notice you've had it forever!
- Makeup brushes are essential to having a flawless look. I use none other than Estee Lauder brushes. Yes, they are expensive, but they make such a difference! Trust me, I wouldn't buy them if I didn't think Walmart carried the same product. My makeup goes on so much smoother and cleaner with these brushes. You just have to remember to wash them at least once a week to prevent breakouts.
- A great nail color is the perfect little accessory for fall, and I love this lady like color from the Essie 'Fall Collection' Nail Polish ($8.00).
- Store everything in the perfect fall "it" bag. Only with this bag, you can keep it season after season! I'm smitten with this chic carryall--Melie Bianco Mikaela ($75.00).
- Wide leg trousers will always look chic, especially on girls with extra curves. These Belted Tweed Wide Leg Trousers ($90.00) have been on my mind for a while! Should I get them?
- You can't live without red lipstick! This is something that I don't think you have to spend a lot of money on. Sure the lipcolors at Bergdorf Goodman's are pretty, but honestly, drugstores carry the same stuff and nobody will know the difference. Try L'Oreal Paris COLOUR RICHE LIPSTICK Watchful Owl's Pout for only $8.99.
- The perfect pumps always come from Nine West for me. I have a classic pointed toe pair that I bought from Buffalo Exchange for $9 about four years ago. I still wear them! But if you aren't lucky enough to score a deal from Buffalo Exchange, these Nine West - Devika ($89.00$80.10) are still a great buy!
Shop the look below.